– to provide goods and services to you;
– to make a tailored website available to you;
– to verify your identity;
– with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
– for market research purposes – to better understand your needs;
– to enable the Deckerdence Team to manage customer service interactions with you; and
– where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Our customer records are held in our system called Podio. We use this system to keep a record of your contact with us and to manage your event, if you have booked with us. This information is shared with the Deckerdence Team only, we only pass on information with your permission should you be using one of our preferred suppliers for any part of your event.
When someone visits www.deckerdence.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of the registration process for our monthly e-newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection officer Clare Macleod
When you download a brochure or showcase through the Deckerdence website, we collect your name, email and contact number that is stored in our communication software, Drip. We use this software to:
- Store your personal information so that we can pick up the conversation if we talk later.
- We may send you emails to follow up on our discussion here.
- We may send you emails about Deckerdence events/promotions and whether you need any help from our team.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Clare Macleod at email@example.com
In order to communicate with you, we have a live chat facility on our website.
Our software is called Jivochat and is able to identify visitor detail such as location, IP address and company. If you are a return visitor to our website, the software can also recognise this and provide us with historical information acquired. We collect this data in order to give you a personalised experience with our team and to better understand our target audience.
Our web form asks you for your name and email so that we can continue the discussion after our conversation. We store this information securely in our CRM, Podio, click here to view Podio security measures.