At Deckerdence, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our website.
• To provide goods and services to you;
• To make a tailored website available to you;
• To verify your identity;
• With your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
• For market research purposes – to better understand your needs;
• To enable the Deckerdence Team to manage customer service interactions with you; and Where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Our customer records are held in our system called Podio. We use this system to keep a record of your contact with us and to manage your event, if you have booked with us. This information is shared with the Deckerdence Team only, we only pass on information with your permission should you be using one of our preferred suppliers for any part of your event.
When someone visits www.deckerdence.com we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of the registration process for our monthly e-newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry-standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection officer Clare Macleod
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Clare Macleod at email@example.com