Here’s How We Can Help
One of Deckerdence’s most unique features is that we are a mobile venue! We can travel and host weddings, parties, and events almost anywhere across the United Kingdom. We have always managed to find sites around the UK that we can host our full set up with the wraparound marquee. For your hire we have 2 options for you to consider; Our Events Space at Blyth Hall Farm; Set in the heart of the North Warwickshire countryside our multi-acre site is the perfect setting for hosting your special occasion in Deckerdence. Our beautiful events space is tree-lined with gated access and has many key amenities already in place.
When hosting on our site we can also offer:
• A Fire Pit, equipped with a member of staff who will take care of the fire ensuring that it is stoked all evening.
• Fireworks Displays, not all landowners are able to offer this, but working with some of the best suppliers to the events industries we have identified safe working areas and practice to be able to offer this.
• Pets and animals welcome too, whether you want your dog to be the best man or head bridesmaid at your wedding or Donkey rides to keep all the small people amused at our site it’s all possible! (please note – We know fireworks and animals don’t mix well and can put provisions in place should you want both to be part of your event).
Within just a 5 mile radius of our site, we also have many accommodation options too. From B&B’s and local camping sites through to 4-star hotel complexes with leisure, spa and golf courses. There is a solution for every guest coming to your event at every budget level. During the planning stages of your event, our team will provide you with all the information you need.
Our team at Deckerdence can also take care of location sourcing for you. If we are sourcing the location for you we will identify locations from set criteria provided by you. We have a simple form that we will ask you to complete and then we begin the process, this includes;
• Research into your chosen area
• Source several options for you within that area.
• Assessment of the suitability of each location with key points on other services in the local area including accommodation, travel options, and amenities.
• Liaising with the landowners, local councils, and any relevant bodies to gain permission for using the location
• A site visit to each option to ensure the chosen location will be suitable for all requirements of your wedding or event.
• We will provide you with interim reports on the progress on the location sourcing.