Autumn Wedding Fair
While we are relaxing and enjoying English summertime, we must put down our ice creams and begin to think about the Autumn Wedding Fair Season. We have a really busy Autumn Season where Deckerdence will be hosting a 21st Birthday Party Weddings and Corporate Hospitality Bus Bar at several private events, this does mean we have had to somewhat limit the Wedding Fayre we will be attending and showcasing Deckerdence this Autumn.
We will be attending the following Venues:
Sunday 27th September: Vintage Chic Autumn Wedding Fair at the Royal Pump Rooms, Leamington Spa
Vintage Chic is certainly a phase that could and is used to describe Deckerdence so exhibiting at their fair in leamington Spa was certainly a must for us. Our team will be inside the venue and will be available to tell you all about how Deckerdence could be perfect for your special day.
Sunday 18th October: Festival Chic Wedding Fair in Alcott
The fabulous organisers of the Vintage Chic Fairs are hosting their Festival focused wedding Fayre. They have hand picked some of the best outdoor wedding structures and have asked us to be involved, we of course said yes!
Deckerdence will be set up in her full glory with the full wrap around Marquee. (Our hire option number 4)
Our team will be onsite all day to slow you around and tell you all about Deckerdence. We work closely with some of the other structures that will be attending, where Deckerdence can provide your bar solution and bringing extra glamour to another outdoor venue.
Our top 5 tips for visiting Autumn wedding fares:
- Pre register to attend. This isn’t always needed but very often by pre registering you often get a glass of fizz on arrival and a goodie bag.
- Take someone along with you – if your other half doesn’t want to go, then don’t make them – it will only lead to a stressful day! – take along other members of your bridal party.
- Take time at the fayre, dont rush around. Exhibitors have paid to attend the event and they want to talk to you and share their knowledge and ideas surrounding their product or service.
- Pick up business cards and literature of exhibitors and services you like the look of – it might be a product of service you haven’t even thought of. Having their details means you can find out more about them check out their social media. Many suppliers use Pinterest now, one of the favourite tools for gaining inspiration.
- Don’t feel pressured by anyone, but don’t miss out on offers on the day, many suppliers can and will only take on 1 wedding per date – if there is someone you would love to have as a supplier for your wedding then consider paying a deposit to secure your date (like us, Deckerdence is a unique one off mobile venue so we can only take on 1 wedding over a week).
Myself and Deckerdence team hope to be talking to you at an event near you soon !